Become a member
For professionals wishing to become a member of LuxXPrime, they must first become a LuxSE trading member. This application process is split into two procedures:
1. Administrative Procedure
a) The applicants must first fill out LuxSE’s three admission forms:
- Admission form for member x1
- Admission form for the authorised, responsible person x2
b) The applicant must then return the completed and signed admission forms to firstname.lastname@example.org along with the following documents:
After a compliance check, LuxSE’s Executive Committee and Board will approve this file.
Once all of the above procedures have been carried out and approved, LuxSE can welcome the applicant as a trading member.
2. Technical Procedure
a) LuxSE work together with several industry experts to carry out trade activities and technical configuration:
- Euronext configures access to the OPTIQ trading platform and gives access to SATURN, a web solution for regulatory reporting services
- LCH S.A. in Paris is responsible for Clearing
- Euroclear is responsible for Settlement
- An Independent Software Vendor (if needed) provides software or facility management solutions that grants access to LuxSE’s trading system
- Intercontinental Exchange (ICE) provides access to the Secure Financial Transaction Infrastructure (SFTI)
b) If the above-mentioned points are all in place, the first tests are carried out on OPTIQ’s Test Platform. Together with LuxSE’s Markets & Surveillance team, trading simulations will be performed.
Once all tests have been carried out successfully, trading members go live.